Not All Marketing is the Same
Not all marketing is the same! I do not take a “list it and forget it” approach to marketing my listings. With the global power of the Coldwell Banker brand behind me, I devote a great deal of time and expense to marketing each listing I take. Now more than ever an online and global presence is an essential part of marketing a property for sale.
While I am always looking at new ways to market my listings and reach more buyers, the fundamentals of my marketing include:
• Preparing the Home and Staging if Necessary: Part of ensuring a quick sale for the most money is carefully preparing the home for sale so it shows in its best light. Not only will I help you through this process with tips and advice, but I offer a complimentary home staging appointment with a local staging company to determine if your homes right for staging and how it might help you sell for a higher price.
• Pre-Marketing Campaign: There is always excitement about a home when the “For Sale” sign goes up and a special allure when information about it isn’t readily available. My strategy is to capitalize on that excitement before the home is active on the MLS. Prior to the home becoming active on the MLS, I like to put the yard sign out front with a “coming soon” rider on it in addition to notifying local agents and the public that the listing is “coming soon’.
• Professional Photography: Your property needs to be viewed in its “best light.” I use only top notch professionals that do not merely snap a photo, but take the time to ensure each photo is visually appealing. Buyers assign a higher value to listings with great photos than listings with lower quality or dated photos.
• Single Property Website: Each property I list has its own single property website that can be viewed and shared via email and social media marketing.
• Social Media: Each of my listings gets a great deal of social media exposure. This includes both organic and paid promotion targeted to the demographic for the buyers of the particular buyer in question. I currently have 2 different Facebook Business Pages that generate ads and a business Next-door page to promote my listings. I have also started and manage a popular Facebook Group - La Quinta Real Estate that is popular with local Realtors and homebuyers to learn more about active real estate in the La Quinta Area.
• Google Advertising: Google ads are strategically placed to market your property to the demographic of the most likely buyer for your property.
• Just Listed “E-Flyers”: Each new listings get’s a “just listed” e-flyer distributed to thousands of local realtors and potential buyers.
• The Update: Each new listing is included in Coldwell Banker’s weekly “The Update” which notifies real estate professionals at all the top real estate companies in the area that your property has come on the Market.
• Virtual Property Tour: Not only will the professional photography include a property video/ virtual tour that will be uploaded to my YouTube channel-Desert Residential Realty, if agreed upon, I will conduct at least one virtual open house upon your property coming on the market. This open house can be viewed live or potential buyers can view the recording of it at their leisure.
While the pandemic has changed the way property may be bought and sold, you can be assured that Coldwell Banker Realty has established the tools to sell your property virtually, safely and conveniently.
Whether you're a first-time home buyer in search of your dream home, a seller looking to downsize or an investor looking for a great opportunity, working with a dedicated real estate professional can make all the difference.
I deliver unmatched customer service, and my genuine desire to see your property goals come true makes me the go-to resource for all your real estate needs. For sellers, I take full advantage of Coldwell Banker's® marketing tools to ensure that your property is broadly promoted on a variety of channels, including major real estate websites, and my negotiation skills are second to none. For buyers, I effectively analyze the local market and target trends to help you find the perfect home at the right price.
If you're looking for a positive, helpful partner who is ready to provide you with exceptional service, let's talk today!